Spouse Visa Category If Your Spouse?s Accompanying You To Australia

By: Admin

A lot of people who have been settled in America and are now married have been indulged in interrogating about how can they let their spouse settle in Australia. If you are also thinking about the same, then you are at the right place. We have come up with the top-notch information about how can your spouse attain the Australia Permanent Residency Visa. Things you need to know if you want to bring your partner to Australia As entailed, a plethora of Australian PR visa applicants move to Australia with the intention of improving their opportunities and career scope. But the moment they get marry, they start focusing on how to bring their spouse to Australia and let them live along. Are you also facing the same situation presently? You need to know about the right spouse visa category that you should apply for the same.Apt Spouse Visa category you should apply inAustralia has got a whole array of spouse visa options. All of these depend upon a certain number of factors such as the relationship status, location of the applicant and the sponsor?s visa category etc. On mentioning the most appropriate and prominent visas to apply for is none other than the Partner (Provisional) Visa (subclass 309).What do you mean by the Partner Visa Subclass 309?According to the official sources, the Partner Visa Subclass 309 serves the intention of providing residency to the spouse or the permanent residents in Australia. If it?s approved, then the notable candidate shall gain the flexibility to stay in Australia with his/her partner. The respective candidate should be staying outside Australia while he/she is applying for this visa.What are the eligibility requirements for Subclass 309 visa?One of the most important conditions to be fulfilled for applying for this visa is that the applicant should be either married to or in a notable de facto relationship with the person staying in Australia. Here are the most important eligibility requirements:
  1. The candidate should be outside Australia when he/she is applying for the Subclass 309 Visa.
  2. The candidate?s partner should be the permanent resident of Australia.
  3. The candidate?s partner should be an eligible citizen of New Zealand and Australia.
You can also read: How to Migrate to Australia as a Teacher?Some important information to keep in view It has to be noted that the Partner Subclass 309 is considered be a temporary visa. It can thus grant residency to the candidate in Australia for a limited time period. But, if you stay permanently in Australia, then you shall have to convert your Partner Subclass 309 visa into Permanent Partner Visa (subclass 100). With its help, you would be able to live permanently with your partner in Australia.In a nutshellAre you intending to apply for a Partner Visa? If yes, then it has to be ensured that you are seeking help from the trusted Australia immigration agency. Its experts are highly professional and would help you out in immigration in the finest possible manner.