Canada Visa Services
, that is, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has set a faster and unique process to welcome aspiring professional from around the world to meet immigration needs of Canada by launching Express Entry System, an online Electronic Visa Processing method.Earlier, in order for a skilled worker to immigrate to Canada, he or she has to apply to the embassy in their home country. There are three types of Canada work visa
that a skilled worker can apply for:
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Quebec ? Selected Skilled Workers Program
The processing time of the above-mentioned visas was lengthy and very time-consuming. So in order to make the process faster, Express Entry System is introduced. The system has significantly reduced the processing time of all visa applications to a maximum of 12 months. Express Entry system covers the majority of the occupation sectors than its forerunner Immigration version.Check: Best immigration consultant in Dubai
This system involves merit-based selection, where the applicants who are considered qualified will be invited on factors like Age, Qualification, Work Experience, English Language Proficiency, etc.Applicants who meet the above-named elements would be eligible to make Associate in electronic categorical Entry profile.An Invitation to Apply (ITA) will be granted immediately to those applicants, who receive a valid employment offer from a Canadian Employer or a Provincial Nomination Invitation, upon submission from the Canadian Immigration Department.
Following are the stepwise process under the Express Entry System:
- Education Credentials Assessment (ECA): It is a report by an independent company that evaluates your education. The average cost of ECA is around 200 Canadian Dollars.
- Express Entry Profile: An online Express Entry profile would be created upon receiving the necessary documents and information.
- Registration of applicant?s profile in the Canadian Government managed Job Bank to improve the chances of getting hired by a Canadian Employer.
- Once the application is selected, the applicant will be issued an ITA (Invitation to Apply) and would be advised to submit the visa application within 90 days of the issuance.
If you are a person who is interested in applying for Canada work and live visa
but have no clue, where to start from, contact Migration Consultants, an organization which provides Visa Consultancy in Dubai.
We are a registered visa consultants in Dubai
. We also provide visa consultancy in Saudi Arabia
. We can answer your question about ?how to migrate to Canada