The New Zealand administration has designed the Silver Fern Work Visa to help the young candidates come and live in New Zealand. It is not a permanent work permit. The validity of the Silver Fern Work Visa is nine months. There are 300 visas which are issued under this class. If you are in Dubai and want to apply for the Silver fern work visa, speak to the most trusted immigration consultants in Dubai.
People who can apply for the Silver fern Work visa
- Those individuals who are holding a concrete job from one of the workers of New Zealand.
- The candidates who are landing in New Zealand for any special occasion.
- The candidates who desire to add more work experience once done with their studies in New Zealand.
- The candidate who want to settle in New Zealand with their partner or spouse.
What are the primary requirements for the aspirants to gain Silver fern work permit?
- The aspirants should be from the age group of 25 to 30 years.
- When the aspirants are applying for the Silver fern visa, they must ensure that they are not in New Zealand.
- The bachelor’s degree is vital too. The candidate’s degree should be from a reputed institute. Trade qualification of at least two years of experience is important too.
- In the case of tertiary qualification, the applicant should reveal that the qualification he/she has pursued must be identical to the bachelor degree of New Zealand.
- If the applicant has a trade qualification, then he/she must bring all the compulsory evidence of 2 years experience.
You can also read: New Zealand Immigration- Work To Resident Visas
It is a great idea to prepare a proper folder for all the vital certificates or documents in the work visa application process. Some of the significant documents are nationality proof, character certificate, language proficiency proof, educational qualification documents, and health clearance certificate.
Occupation in New Zealand
Many of the applicants in New Zealand are found either by networking or by the recruitment groups. A job offer is a key requirement for attaining a work visa. Countless websites have been created, allowing the aspirants to connect with specific organizations to build their careers. Search for the industry job websites if you want to get hired in any of the industry in New Zealand. Go for top-rated New Zealand immigration Consultancy which will be assisting in making the application procedure more straightforward.
Why the students choose New Zealand?
Many unique features are attached to New Zealand, which brings a massive figure of students every year to work in a genuine organization of the country for nine months. Once they get a suitable job under the Silver fern work visa, the visa is transformed into the Silver fern practical experience visa. After applying for the experience visa, the applicants are allowed to work in New Zealand for two more years. Tours to the job seekers are also offered by the authorities where they have mentioned that the professionals can decide on other visas too if they have got the concrete job, but want to leave New Zealand.