UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
You must be qualified for a UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa to apply.
The prerequisites are as follows:
- The minimum age requirement is sixteen.
- You should speak English fluently.
- 95 points or more is the minimum required.
- You ought to be able to sustain yourself during your stay in the UK.
- You are not from the EEA or Switzerland.
- At least 50,000 pounds can be invested. The eligibility conditions differ depending on how much money you have at your disposal.
You can obtain 50,000 pounds via one of the options listed below:
- DIT has supported a UK startup seed funding competition.
- A venture capital firm that is FCA-registered.
- UK Government Department
You can demonstrate that you have access to $2,000,000.00 and that the money is:
- They are given to you by external sources. The third party may be a spouse, partner, or investment.
- Accessible in a joint account that you and your spouse/partner are the joint owners of.
- Your investment money is stored in at least one regulated financial institution and is available for use in the UK company's operations.
- You have already made a 50,000 or 200,000-pound investment in a UK-based company.
You may choose to change to this visa if you already have a visa for the United Kingdom.
UK Entrepreneur Visa Requirements:
- A valid passport or another type of travel identification.
- A blank page on both sides must be included in the passport.
- Business strategy
- Evidence of accessible funding for investments.
- Evidence that the applicant can sustain themselves while they are in the UK.
- Evidence that they are proficient in English is required.
- Certification of a criminal record. It needs to come from a nation where the applicant spent at least a year in the previous ten years.
- A certified translation for documents in other languages.
UK Business Visa Cost
Depending on the applicant's situation, their nation, and the type of application, the fee/charges may vary. Therefore, the UK Business Visa Cost from Dubai is always subject to revision by the UK government. But applicants must pay a healthcare surcharge and the visa price.
How to Apply?
Non-UK citizens can use the online application to get Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visas. To obtain the biometric residence permit, they must submit their fingerprints at a visa application centre and pick them up ten days before they arrive in the UK (applicant's initial date will be taken into account).