Are you looking to settle in the US? You might be familiar with the USA Green Card visa in Dubai, the pathway to permanent residence in the United States. Those having a Green Card can surely work and live in the United States with no limitations. But, the migration procedure is usually lengthy and laborious.
Let Us Learn the Top 3 Methods to Acquire A USA Green Card Visa:
Being a Winner in the Green Card Lottery
The Green Card lottery is possibly the most popular method to obtain a Green Card. Annually, the US lets 55000 future migrants get a Green Card via the Diversity Visa Lottery. The DV lottery is open to the residents of nations whose migration rates to the United States are the lowest. To take part in the lottery, you need to register online at www.dvlottery.state.gov. Remember that you can only take part in the DV lottery each year during a particular period.
Obtaining a Family-based Green Card
A relative can sponsor you to obtain a USA Green Card in some instances. An American, more than 21 years of age, can appeal for his partner/spouse, parents, siblings, or children. Moreover, a Green Card holder can, in return, sponsor his children or partner.
Obtaining an Employment-based Green Card
Yearly, the US can fetch up to 140,000 employment-based Green Cards. There are distinct priority categories. While giving permanent residence, priority is given to individuals having extraordinary skills in business, arts, science, or athletics.
How Can a USA Resident or Green Card Holder File a Green Card Application for a Family Member?
In order to apply for a migrant visa through a relative who is a Green Card holder, you need to keep in mind these steps:
- The initial step is to file the Green Card application with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The primary candidate in this instance is always the Green Card possessor or the USA resident who is pleading for the family member.
- During the application, you need to show documents such as proof of family association, birth certificate, and many more. How fast the USCIS processes the application relies on the bond of the Green Card possessor to the relative.
- There are chances of denial of the application if, for instance, the USA authorities think that marriage is not legitimate and just happened for the partner to achieve a Green Card. If the USA authorities are doubtful, they’ll call the couple for an interview and might even go to the aspirant’s house for an inspection.
- A citizen of the United States who has stayed for at least a year outside of the US can submit the application with the US embassy in their country of origin.
- After the authorization of the application by USCIS, the Green Card visa aspirant is informed that they can go on with the so-called consular processing. If the family member is already staying in the United States on a non-immigrant visa, it is possible to acquire the visa when in the US under a particular process (Adjustment of status).
What is Green Card Visa in USA?
USA Green Card visa lets the aspirants stay and work in the United States for an indefinite period. The steps that the aspirants need to take for applying for a US Green Card will differ depending on their conditions. You need to live in the US for 5 years after acquiring a legal permanent residence to be eligible for the US Green Card visa.