Things can be a bit daunting at the start for those applying for a student Visa, but with the support of study Visa consultants in Oman for UK. This write-up can help you by providing you a complete guide for making your UK student Visa application process hassle-free and less hectic as possible.
Submit an Application to a UK University and attain your Letter of Acceptance
If you are unsure about where to study in the United Kingdom, you need to decide before you could begin your Visa application procedure. Once the university approves you, you will attain a letter of acceptance that you will need for the student application.
Following are a few UK Universities that you can choose from:
- University of Surrey
- Northumbria University
- University of East Anglia
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of East London
Here are some of the Renowned Academic disciplines in the UK:
- Masters in Electrical engineering in the UK
- MBA degree in the UK
- Masters in Psychology in the UK
- Masters in International Relations in the UK
Check whether you require a Visa for Studying in the United Kingdom
There is a lot of confusion due to Brexit, mainly among the foreign students who desire to study or are already pursuing a degree in the UK.
Here is a list of those Students who need a Visa for Studying in the US:
EU, EEA, and Swiss Students
- If you come to the UK on or after 1st January 2021, you may require a Visa.
- If you come to the UK before 31st December 2020, you do not require a Visa.
- Students from Liechtenstein, Norway, or Iceland may benefit from the same laws, but they must always see what Visa rules apply to them.
- If you begin studying before 31st December 2020 and want to carry on studying following 1st January 2021, you would have to apply for a settlement scheme prior to 30th June 2021.
Non-EU, EEA Students
Relying on the duration of their courses, non-EU and EEA students must apply either for a Short-Term Study Visa or a General Student Visa, which is also recognized as a Tier 4 Student Visa.
Appoint the most knowledgeable study Visa consultants in Oman for UK.
Realize what Visa type you require for Studying in the United Kingdom
Below are the two types of Visas for which you may have to apply for Studying in the UK:
- Short-Term Study Visa: This Visa is meant for the students who want to learn a short language course or adopt a short term of research as part of a degree program.
- Tier 4 Student Visa: This Visa is for the students who enroll in a university degree. It also does not have a set period of availability which means the duration of your courses decides the term of a Tier 4 student Visa.
Where can you apply for a Visa to Study in the UK?
You can either apply for a student Visa at the UK embassy in your home country or apply online on the official UK Government site.