The Subclass 491 visa is a temporary permit that is meant for immigrants who want to settle in one of the provinces or regions of Australia or are having family members in Australia to sponsor them. The Skilled Work Regional visa is also seen as one of the vital pathways to permanent citizenship of Australia. Chance upon the most accountable Australia immigration agents
for having a smooth and fast application process.What all conditions are involved in the Skilled Work Regional Visa (Subclass 491)?
- The 491 visa is a non-permanent permit that lets you live in Australia for 5 years. You might get eligible for meeting the requisites for a permanent Subclass 191 visa after 3 years.
- You are free to stay and work in any designated area of Australia for 5 years.
- The 419 visa allows the holders to travel anywhere within the boundaries of the country.
- Extra points are given to the aspirants of 491 Visa.
- There are incentives too which are offered to the new migrants for living in these regions for a long term.
The designated areas of Australia are some parts of the nation excluding Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, and Brisbane. Like the 489 Skilled Regional Visa, the parts of Wollongong, New South Wales Central Coast and Newcastle all come under the list of designated regions.When are the candidates called to apply for the Skilled Work Regional Visa?
The Department of Immigration of Australia will prefer the applicants in the following order.
- The applicants who are having a spouse/partner who is well experienced and educated are favoured first as compared to those who are not having a partner.
- The partner of the applicant has great fluency in the English language is considered to be the second priority of the Australian Department of Immigration.
- The final priority will be granted to the applicants who have a partner who does not have fluency in the English language, or not having the required skills.
You can also read: Top Occupations in Demand in Australia for Skilled MigrationIs there any option of permanent stay for the holders of 491 Visa?
Since we have mentioned above that the Subclass 491 Visa lets you stay for 5 years in Australia, but if you meet all its eligibility requirements, then you are permitted to apply for Australia permanent residency visa
. The requisites that you may need to meet are as follows:
- You should have studied, stayed, or worked in any territory of Australia for at least 3 years under a Skilled Work Regional Visa (Subclass 491).
- You must have earned at least $53,900 within this time span of 3 years.
The 491 visa holders cannot lodge under specific visas till the time they seize a 491 visa and have fulfilled its stipulations for 3 years. It comprises permits such as Subclass 190 visa, business visas, and Employer Nominated PR visa too.How much score is required for a Skilled Work Regional Visa?
The 491 Visa is a point-based system, and you will be invited for a visa application only if you win 65 points or above.