Tier 2 Visa for the Overseas Teachers in United Kingdom

A massive bunch of teachers from different countries are sponsored on Tier 2 visa. With such type of permit, the teachers can work and stay in England. For becoming a permanent citizen, international teachers should possess a UK PR visa. Teachers having a UK passport or EU passport can work in any school of UK liberally.

The procedure of applying is pretty simple for the teachers who are seeking a job in a particular institute of England.

Below are a few traits of the application process of the Tier 2 visa.

  1. The applicant should have 945 Pounds in his/her account as personal savings for about 90 days. This thing must be critically considered before the beginning of the tier 2 visa process. It would be better if the bank account of the applicant does not vary.
  2. Once the process is completed, the teacher is called for an interview with the principal of the school in England.
  3. On the 5th of any given month, the teachers need to submit their Certificate of Sponsorship or COS.
  4. When the certificate of sponsorship is accepted, then the school will issue it.
  5. The time of online applying for the Tier 2 visa starts from the moment when the teacher gets every information related to COS.
  6. In the online procedure, the teacher is required to bring all the fundamental papers into play. Address, criminal records, passport, bank details are some of the documents.
  7. The teacher must add all the documents and pay online for the visa.
  8. Fixing appointment for the biometrics is also necessary.
  9. There are specific payment alternatives for the teacher applying for the visa. It includes standard payment, a 3-week process and priority service, a 5 days process.

You can also read: What all is obligatory for acquiring UK Spouse Visa?

For some of the teachers from different countries, this procedure can be a little tricky. Therefore, it makes them settle in their home nation and teach. If they eagerly want to have the tier 2 visa, they should hold a job offer in England. The international teachers must make their budget before they plan to visit UK. They will receive the salary after a month, so they have to pick the right accommodation, meals and transport which do not harm their pockets.  In the case of financial problems, many teachers try to sell their car or any other precious items for a delightful England journey. If you are into the teaching profession and seek permanent residency in England, find the responsible UK immigration agents in your locality. While choosing the immigration agents, it is imperative to have an in-depth conversation with them about the entire course of action.

What is the cost of the Tier 2 visa?

The price for the tier 2 permit is 536 Pounds. For the first 12 months, it would cost around 364 Pounds and 182 Pounds for the 6 months. You have to pay the whole amount in one moment. If you want to sponsor for 5 years, then you have to pay 1820 pounds in total.

Guide to UK Immigration for Doctors

UK allows people from different work fields to come and work in the UK. However, for

UK immigrationdoctors must have a basic knowledge of the rules and laws of the UK since they are multi-layered and complicated. And also, lookout for opportunities to gain a UK PR visa.


Let’s see at the necessary steps for UK immigration for doctors:


  • Medical professionals should be from EEA/EU nations:


If you’re a citizen or a media professional from EEA nations, you are welcome to work in the UK. You don’t need a visa or a job in hand to work in the UK, but you will have to pass the English language examination and apply for the registration.


  • Medical professionals from non-EU/EEA nations:


Professionals under this category need two things to come and work in the UK:

  • TO get a license and registration in the UK.
  • TO get a valid visa.


  • Registration and license:


If you want to be a professional in the UK, you need a license when it comes to writing a prescription or signing a death certificate, etc. As a doctor, you will need to have three types of registration they are:


  • Full registration

This registration is not for everyone. It is only for those who want to work full time as a doctor and get paid and are unsupervised in the UK. Only such professionals can reach their complete registration from GMC. The nationals from EEA nations are eligible for full-time enrollment; people from countries like Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, South Africa, and West Indies may also apply for this registration.


  • Limited registration

You’ll get a limited record if you’re looking to work within NHS at supervised training posts. Such professionals must make sure that the GMC recognizes their qualifications. Doctors with this registration can further apply for full registration by proving their skills and talent.


  • Specialist registration

This registration is for doctors who are willing to work as a consultant at NHS or want to practice unsupervised in a private clinic in the UK or a hospital.

These registrations will depend on your role, and the level of responsibility handled to you.


  • Visa Requirements:


Doctors who want to visit the UK need to apply for a tier 2 visa. For which they need a job offer and sponsorship from an employer in the UK. Tier 2 visas allow non-EU and non-UK members to apply for a job as a doctor in the UK. There is also a possibility of a UK PR visa.


You can also read: Registered Visa Consultants in Dubai

UK employers can employ Non-UK or non-EU doctors to fill in the vacancies which can’t be filled with UK or EU professionals. This registration is possible under tier 2 visas, let’s look at how you can meet the criteria:


  • Job offer from a UK employer.
  • An offer of an appropriate salary.
  • The job offer must meet the Resident Market Labour Test unless there are some exemptions.
  • English language requirement is mandatory.
  • The employer must be a licensed tier 2 sponsor in the UK who can later offer you a sponsorship letter.
  • Personal savings are necessary for you initially when you arrive in the UK.