Looking for migration consultants in Saudi Arabia?
Migration Consultants can help you with the daunting procedure. We understand that how difficult it is to procure documents required to apply for Visa to Canada from Saudi Arabia. Be it the Kingdom or Capital, we provide services to the aspirants.
We not only consult people wishing to get Visa to Canada from Saudi but we help them procure all the documents and other requirements.
The type of visa you want to apply depends on the duration and purpose of visiting Canada. For eg, If someone wants to study in Canada then the person is supposed to apply for the Student Visa.
Let’s have a glimpse on what kind of Visas are offered by Canada for Saudi nationals.
Permanent Resident Visa:
You can apply for a permanent resident travel document if you:
- are a permanent resident in Canada,
- do not have a valid Permanent Resident card your PR status,
- Living outside Canada
- will return to Canada by aeroplane, boat, train or bus.
The applicants are supposed to give their Biometrics if they are from Middle East.
There are two types of work permit:
- Employer-specific work permit
This type of Visa allows the applicant to work depending upon the conditions mentioned on the work permit, such as:
- the name of the employer you can work for,
- how long you can work, and
- the location where you can work (if applicable).
- Openwork permit
This type of permit allows an applicant to work for an eligible employer and who doesn’t match the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- who is listed as ineligible on the list of employers who have failed to comply with the conditions, or
- who regularly offers escort services, striptease and erotic massages or dance?
An international student who wants to study in Canada will have to apply for student visa. After completing studies in Canada a student can extend the visa if he finds a job in Canada.
We provide A-Z help to the applicants who want to move Canada and applying for Visa. Don’t worry! We will help you.
More Informance- canada visa from saudi arabia