To procure an Australia permanent residency visa
, you need to have the skilled migration visa 190. This visa is specifically meant for those people who want to indulge in a skilled profession of the country. The skilled migration visa 190 acts as a pass for you to obtain permanent residency in case you are eligible for the same. The benefits of the permit do not halt here. With the aid of the Visa Subclass 190, you can also bring your family to the country as well. Your family encompasses your spouse and your kids. However, if you are applying for this visa, then you need to deliver an expression of interest to the Department of Home Affairs. Not only this, but you should also be chosen by the substantial state or territory Government of India.Basic requirements for the skilled visa 190
There are some essential criteria which you must follow to procure the Visa Subclass 190. In case you fail to comply with these criteria, you will not get the visa. Let us have a glimpse on the list of the requirements.
- You should be nominated and selected by a state or territory government as an applicant.
- You should successfully pass the skill points test, which is required to qualify the Visa Subclass 190. You should at least earn 65 points in your points analysis to procure the visa.
- You should have skilled proficiency in English as well. Hence, you should qualify in the English language test before applying.
- Not only this, but you should also qualify for the skills assessment test, which is related to the category in which you have been selected.
To get the skilled visa 190, you can procure the services of reliable immigration consultants
. Such people make the procedure hassle-free and smooth. However, you cannot be nominated for every Australian occupation. So, you should be selected for a category which is incorporated in the medium and long term strategic skills list. Otherwise, you can also be chosen for the class, which is included in the short-term skilled occupation list.You can also read: Did you Know about the Australia Skilled Independent Work Visa (Subclass 189)?The English Language Requirement
To qualify for the Visa Subclass 190, you need to meet a particular English language criteria. You should pass any of the English language tests to mentioned below:
- A minimum score of six in the examination of IELTS. The categories in which you need to Secure this score is listening, reading, speaking, and writing.
- A minimum score of 50 in the PTE academic test. The score should be secured in the four categories of English, namely listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Specific scores in the field of particular categories need to be secured in the test of TOEFL iBT. The scores which you need to ensure are 21 for writing, 13 for reading, 18 for speaking, and 12 for listening.
You need to meet a particular age criterion to procure the skilled visa 190. According to the age criterion, an applicant needs to be below 45 years of age to apply. Complying with the age criterion is the primary and the foremost step before initiating your visa application procedure. The DoHA checks your age and then sends you a letter of invitation to apply.